Airbot Wraith32 V2 BLHeli32 35A ESC This is the V2 of the Wraith32 ESC by Airbot. The Wraith series of ESCs use a 32bit MCU to take ESC performance to the next level with BLheli32 firmware. Capable of running at speeds up to 32Khz (running Dshot1200 or above) there is almost no latency between your flight controller and motor updates. Other features include auto timing, ESC telemetry support, built-in current sensor and an RGB LED to add bling to your quadcopter.
The original Wraith32 was one of the early ESCs to support 32bit. Now the latest version is out and comes with some amazing new features.
What is new with V2
- New 1800uF capacitors (more caps than V1) to reduce noise back to your flight controller when running Dshot1200
- LED on both sides of the ESC
- Telemetry now has a separate circuit to mitigate any interference with ESC telemetry.
- 32bit BLheli_32 ESC
- Dshot1200 to 32KHz
- Small and lightweight (15x30mm)
- Integrated RGB LED on ESC
- Built-in current sensor
- Incredible smooth performance
- Auto motor timing support with adjustable brake force
- 2-6S Lipo support
- 35A continuous current
- 15mm x 30mm
- Weight: 5.6g
- 1x Wraith32 ESC
* Please Note Wire is not included with ESCs