Holybro Tekko32 F3 Metal 65a 4in1 ESC with F3 MCU is a 4-in-1 ESC with metal cased MOSFETs. The onboard F3 MCU allows tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring smooth and fast response.
Using metal case MOSFETs result in better heat dissipation. Tested a short time on 220A in total. The actual performance will be limited by the air flow.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has an onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Supports up to 55A*
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size:42 x 42 mm
- Mounting holes:30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4-in-1 at high current.
The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be well soldered, and at least 12AWG
- Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC *1
- Electrolytic capacitor: 470uF 35v *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
Use non-metallic isolation standoffs (marked in red in the diagram below) for the mounting holes on the ESC, Because mounting holes and motor pad are connected.
As of now this is by far the best ESC I've ever had it just takes a beating and keeps on going never burnt one so no unexpected BBQ's guaranteed, only one capacitor for 6S, deals with noise beautifully. All my 5 FlightOne Quads run this ESC as does my flying mate and these things just don't die. Highly recommend what is probably the most underrated ESC in the market.