Flyduino Kiss FC V2 The Idea was to get the simple KISS FC to the next level and due to intensive long-term tests of some pretty good pilots, Flyduino optimised the code to a point where you can get your quad in the air quickly and easily.
Now you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with KISS ESC), otherwise, you can download presets of well-known pilots for given configurations. And of course, you can tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
The software setup side is reduced as possible. Many things are already taken into account for you. A known feature is the telemetry, in combination with our 32bit ESC line it‘s possible to show the live telemetry data via OSD on your FPV live feed or in the KISS FC GUI. This way you get useful information like the Voltage of your battery, current consumption, ESC temperature and motor RPM. Other FC firmware (eg. Betaflight) are ported for the use with the KISS FC V2.
- ARM-Cortex M7 MCU
- Powered directly by the battery
- Onboard USB
- Bidirectional communication
- ultrafast Dshot 2400, sinHybrid and full Kiss Telemetry support.
- STM32F722RET6 MCU, ARM-Cortex M7 with FPU running at 216Mhz
- MPU6000 Gyro and ACC Sensor
- Integrated DC-DC converter for direct LiPo battery input (2-6S 6-30V) max 500mA on 5V
- The first four ESC outputs are amplified to 5V Signal with very fast drivers (for a clear Dshot signal)
- CP2102 USB-UART USB controller for simpler updates with the KISS Bootloader
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 @216Mhz
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern with 3.3mm holes (compatible with most frame types
- Voltage: 2-6S (direct)
- 1x Flyduino Kiss FC V2
More Air Time
I've only ever flown KISS from V1 to V2. It just flys well & no hassle to set up. More time flying & very little need for tinkering with KISS
Flyduino KISS FC v2 32bit Flight Controller
Excellent, Kiss gear just works. Highly recommend
Just finished fitting this in to my alien build
So happy to have my first kiss build complete. Im guessing you know what i will be doing tomorrow hopefully the weather holds out. thanks for the free battery straps you threw in and fast delivery two thumbs up from me.
Kiss what more can i say
Thanks for the fast shipping cant wait to have my kiss set up complete.