Omnibus F4 Fireworks V2 flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop. If you haven't already seen it, you should check out Josh's awesome video on different IMUs. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus Fireworks supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, build in hall Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pads.
Modifications on the v2
Tantalum Capacitors can be added to the board (not included)
Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
The orientation of IMU FPC optimized
Gyro ribbon cable redesigned to fit without extending outside the board
Added an 8v BEC and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
This board now has 5 UART ports
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
- ICM20608 Over SPI Bus in damping box. (optional MPU6000)
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plugin (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Supports 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX(Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Built-in hall Current Sensor
- Built-in Professional Level PDB
- More caps to reduce power noise.