Triple Feed Patch 5.8GHz 9.4dBi Directional Circular Polarised Antenna features top radiation efficiency Most FR4-based patches have terrific efficiency because FR4 is very crowded at 5.8 GHz. A good axial ratio, not only directly perpendicular to the patch, but also off-center. get the most out of your FPV experience.
- Central frequency: 5.8 GH
- Bandwidth: 660 MHz (5.47 - 6.13 GHz)
- Correspondence: S11 <-20 dB, VSWR <1.22 (at center frequency)
- Axial ratio: <1.3
- Antenna gain: 9.4 dBi
- Half-beam width: 55 ° (horizontal and vertical)
- Radiological efficiency: 83.5%
- 1 x Realacc Triple Feed Patch-1 5.8GHz 9.4dBi Directional Circular Polarized FPV Antenna
- 1 x Extended Cable
- 2 x SMA Feamelle to RP-SMA Male Adapter Connector
Was ready to throw my goggles then tried this patch. Just amazing. I am using it in conjunction with an RHCP mushroom antenna.